I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Matthew Eldridge

Here is a guy that I wanted to get out there, as I feel he has a lot to offer the body of Christ. I found out about him through MySpace by coming across one of his side projects, "Raising Lazarus". I was blown away and sadly they only released two songs that I know of. I wanted more because it's great material. You should also check out some of his more recent "solo" endeavors and some of the books that he has written. I also subscribed to him on YouTube and found out that he is involved with youth and leads worship. I heard a video of him giving a heart to heart on complaining in the church. Very timely message and one that we all need to hear. Check him out!


Author Page

Band Page - Raising Lazarus

Band Page - Matthew Eldridge


No comments:

Post a Comment