I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Joe Miralles - Under The Sun


I really dig it when I come across an eclectic artist who plays music that reminds me of the 90's. For me, it seemed like that was an era when "alternative" was still a baby and music was experimental and emotional. Couple that with his obvious sincere devotion to Jesus, and you have great music. Meet Joe Miralles. Having written 4 albums, Under The Sun is Joe's latest release which features 5 tracks, and I must say, this is one well-recorded album. My favorite tracks are "Under The Sun" and "Do You Still Believe" with it's driving tempo and edgy guitars. Joe is a great songwriter and an artist that you should definitely know about. He is based out of Philadelphia, so if you're ever in the Northeast, be sure to look for his live show. I am sure it's unforgettable.

Band Page

No comments:

Post a Comment