I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Great Commission - Free Tracts

http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/english.html







If any of my readers are ready to actually go out and start more proactively fulfilling The Great Commission, then I have a great resource for you. There is an organization called Fellowship Tract League that has several tracts available for FREE. This is so nice because all you have to do is go online, pick them out and they'll come right to your door. Jesus said,

    
     I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth! Go to the people of all nations and make them my disciples. Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world.
~Matthew  28:16-20


Tracts can provide a good way of planting a seed in someone's life. If you can, don't just stick it on a door or under a windshield wiper. People may respond better if you actually make a connection first. 

LINK to Fellowship Tract League

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment