I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

After The Well - Glory Resound


Until recently, I am not sure that I have ever heard of After The Well, but after listening to their music on Facebook, I think they're a really solid worship band with a fresh sound. Founded in 2008, they have played for thousands at youth conferences, camps and all across America. Their sound can be compared to Lifehouse and David Crowder Band, but with enough originality to be different. Some things on this album that really stick out for me are how well the songs are written, produced and recorded as well as other high points like the vocals which are edgy, but very clean as well as the guitars and keys that somehow flow and intertwine with each other making musical bliss. This makes for a very solid sound and I really think these guys make the kind of music that will be heard on the radio. My favorite songs are Open Heaven, I Refuse and Not Alone. As a matter of fact, most of the day yesterday their song Not Alone was going through my head. I'm really excited to see what this band continues to do. They certainly have the potential to have a career like Mercy Me or David Crowder. Scope their album. I am sure you'll agree!

Band Page

No comments:

Post a Comment