I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Walking Tree - We Are Instruments

                                   All I have to say is...
Finally a band that is new, fresh, innovative, dreamy, explosive, intoxicatingly delicious and just downright gnarly... The Walking Tree just released a new album titled We Are Instruments, and it is just really nice. After getting home after a long day's work, I cranked up their song We Are Free. All I can say is I'm feeling pretty good now. This is a band that I just discovered about a month ago, and when I did, I downloaded their debut EP Glorious and really liked it. But now, they just released We Are Instruments and I feel like I have been given an early birthday present. Thanks guys! I don't know what you're doing different, but it's working.

Bandpage


No comments:

Post a Comment