I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Loud Bird - Tree

I just randomly picked a band on Noisetrade the other day called Loud Bird. After giving it a listen (the day was perfect for their sound - cloudy and overcast), I was thrilled to find something different that hearkens back to the 90's era where bands didn't really care how much recognition they got or how many records they sold. Their sound is hard to pin down because it is layered and noisy but beautiful at the same time. The vocals aren't the most dominant part. They just kind of hover in the background. The music is very explorative and I really like the drum beats and overlayed sounds. All in all, this is most definitely a band that people need to know about if you're into sonic-alternative, and one that I highly recommend. Nice find.

Artist Page

No comments:

Post a Comment