I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Final Quest

Right now, I am reading a book called The Final Quest by Rick Joyner. I stumbled onto it actually, and had no idea what it was about. I really don't recommend books that often because I am unsure as to whether Christ would want me to or not. This book however is different. From the start, I have been locked onto it, absorbing what I believe to be incredible revelations. From what I understand, Rick derived all the content in the book from a dream then visions and prophetic experiences. It will take you on a serious ride and if you are open to it, can change your life. Numerous times today while reading, I have felt the Holy Spirit all over my face strongly. Maybe it's because I am so focused and enthralled by the story, and it is true... or maybe my faith is increasing greatly. I am not sure. All I know is, it is changing me for the better. If you're interested in reading it, here is a link to a free online copy.

BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment