I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Scott Stapp - Slow Suicide - Proof of Life



Scott Stapp just released a new song called Slow Suicide for his upcoming album "Proof of Life" that's due to hit on November 11 this year. You've probably heard, Scott has made serious changes in his life and has even written a book about it called Sinner's Creed. By the sound of this song, his music is a little different now (my son thinks it's better than new Creed), and has a more straight up hard rock feel. I am glad that he didn't go in a more mellow direction. Part of what I liked about him in the early Creed years was how he brought the house down vocally, building on the choruses. It's good to have him back in an even better way. I'm excited to hear the rest of the album.

Website






No comments:

Post a Comment