I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Monday, January 8, 2018

The Goldilocks Enigma


The Goldilocks Enigma is a very hard band to pin down genre-wise. One minute you think you are listening to something grungy and then it veers into psychedilic layers with 70's chill mixed in. Overall, it's like a kaleidescope of sound. All over the place. I dig it. I really love it when Christians are different. Let the art be art. It's all for God anyway. He'll dig it, so long as it's done in truth. So back to TGE.... What I gathered from their site is they are a husband and wife band. They have offered all their music free to download. I think I counted 21 tracks there. They have written all the lyrics out for you to check out. If you are familiar with bands like Danielson, Soul Junk and maybe the chilled out bands of the 70's, then you might appreciate The Goldilocks Enigma. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment