I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Devin Williams - Overload

My son Colson came in the other night and told me to check out Devin Williams. He said that he had heard him on Pandora with Love and Death. After watching the video to his song "Overload" I was sold. He has a nice sound; It's a blend of hard rock and alternative, but edgy... There is a lot about this band that I really like, especially that he loves Jesus, plays churches, etc... Though he is probably the principle songwriter, the only thing I personally think they could change (and would probably take them further) is to collectively come up with a name that fits their sound, so when you hear it, you know it's going to be as hard as this song is. Check it out!

Band Page






No comments:

Post a Comment