I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Blackthorn Project



I follow Tim Thornton of The Blackthorn Project on Twitter and I noticed that they were giving away their music and allowing you to give them your email so that they can keep you "in the know" about their journey and future endeavors. Very cool. The Blackthorn Project is mostly just Tim and his wife Laurie Thornton, although I have heard either Tim, Laurie or both work with other artists like Enter The Worship Circle and Josh Garrels. I would strongly encourage you to follow this link and check out their music. Perfect if you like Worship music in the way of Folk Acoustic. They also interweave organic jam-type elements into their tunes. Good stuff!

Band Site

No comments:

Post a Comment