I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me. ~Jesus

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lovelite - In Three Persons

If you were ever a fan of the music of the 80's, then you will absolutely dig Lovelite! Lovelite just put out their new album "In Three Persons" on Noisetrade. These guys (and one girl) aren't pretenders... They're the real deal! Their music can be described as indie-alternative and new wave (80's), with lots of keyboards, ambient sounds and fresh, vibrant vocals done by Andrew and Jen Polfer (husband and wife). I first heard a song by Lovelite a few years back and I knew they were different. Too bad I didn't look any further. With the release of this album, it unfolds a whole new perspective for me of this highly talented band. One word:  anointed




No comments:

Post a Comment